Welcome to Outback Engineering
If you have a Jeep JK Wrangler 2dr or 4dr and need a place to mount a Cellphone, GPS unit, GoPro camera, Spot device etc. please take a look at what we have to offer to the left or go directly to our store by clicking on the shopping cart below.
Click shopping cart to go straight to store.
These are personal items, not associated with Outback Engineering.
- Do I have to modify my Jeep to install the JK Cell Phone Mount? (2007-2010)Yes, but it's only two small holes (17/64-inch) in the lower panel below the steering column.
- Do I have to modify my Jeep to install the JK Dual Mount Assembly? (2011-2014)No, the JKDMA installs using an existing factory screw.
- What if I don't like the product once I receive it?You have up to 30 days to return it, see Warranty.
- Are there limits to what I can install on the JKDMA?Yes and no. The heavier and larger the device the more movement will result. It's best to keep the size of devises to what's described, but not limited to, in the "Learn more…" section to the left on the main page.
- Do I need to have a PayPal account to purchase from you?No. You can also purchase by Credit Card, just follow the instructions once you click to buy. Very easy and safe.
- Do you accept Money Orders, Checks or CODs?No. We can only accept payment through PayPal or Credit Card at this time.
- How quick do you ship once I place my order?Once payment is received the product will be shipped the next business day, weekends not included.
- If I need to ask more questions about a product can I talk to someone directly on the phone?Yes. We do not have a toll-free line so it would be best to leave a message along with your phone number and we will call you back as soon as possible. That way it will keep your phone charge to a minimum.